Can You Help Me with Tax Liens Against My Property?

Yes. If you have a tax lien on your property, you cannot sell your property or refinance your mortgage unless you pay the lien in full, or get the government to agree to a partial payment or a subordination. We can help you apply to the Internal Revenue Service, the Wisconsin Department of Revenue, and the Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development (unemployment insurance and worker compensation), among others, for relief from tax liens.

For More Information

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.