What if I Don't Like the Personal Representative?

If a personal representative has been named in a will and/or appointed by the court, they can be removed, but only for certain reasons stated in Wisconsin law. If you want to have a personal representative removed, you must petition the court and give valid reasons for their removal. Otherwise, like it or not, they are entitled to carry out their appointed duties.